Section 1.1: The Exams
Hello, I am the The Misc. Manual To Life. There is nothing truly deep about this blog, other than life lessons learned the hard way, reviews and random thoughts, in addition to quirky stories and happenings. In the end, those are the things that will stick in your mind before it’s over.
This is how my preparation is going so far:
– 5 days to review one subject, ignoring the other 3.
– Watching ‘Claymore’ (a Japanese Anime) online
– Watching/listening to podcasts: The Chaser’s War on Everything, Musichead interviews, Hamish and Andy – v.v.v.v.v. funny
– Organising my Ipod (yes, I’m an ipoder!)
– Youtubing funny clips
– Other non-productive time wasters, including making ALOT of the hot-chocolates!
So thus begin my time of productivity… I hope.